We are here for you, as we bridge the gap together between "know" and "do", so you can feel confident that you're making the best financial decisions, now and down the road.
What you can expect when you work with us
- A partner working in your best interest to help organize, clarify & prioritize your financial picture
- Professional investment portfolio management.
- Help defining where you are now, and determine if you are on track for where you want to be in the future
- Advice on best practices to protect and grow your assets and your net worth
- Create a Balance Sheet to organize your assets and liabilities
- Create a personal Cash Flow Statement to illustrate portfolio growth and retirement income
- Protect your information and your privacy
- Provide access to a personalized and secure online dashboard so you can see a clear picture of all your financial information in one place in real time
- Provide advice, guidance and solutions with ongoing monitoring and support
- Help implement recommendations in a reliable and timely manner
Our Services Include...
Retirement Planning …We help you plan for retirement based on your current assets, income and anticipated retirement income needs. We help identify your options in IRA, Roth IRA, self employed plans and other vehicles to help accumulate assets for your retirement years.
Investment Portfolio Management…Based on your investor profile, we will implement and monitor personalized investment strategies built on strategic allocation and diversification. Your portfolio may include stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETF's, as well as unit investment trusts and REITS.
Insurance Analysis…We will assist in determining if you have the proper amount of life insurance and if your current policies are consistent with the latest features and benefits. We can also determine if long-term care coverage is beneficial and cost effective.
401k Rollovers…If appropriate, we will assist in the rollover of your 401k employer sponsored retirement plan into a self-direct IRA. Our services include identification of IRA investments based upon your investment objectives and risk tolerance and the completion of paperwork to efficiently transfer your 401k funds to your new IRA.
Retirement Income Planning…How you coordinate and structure your retirement income including social security and RMD's can significantly impact your overall retirement goals. Beneficiary designations are also extremely important.
Small Business Retirement Plans…We will advise and assist your small business in implementing a plan for the owner to save on a tax favored basis as well as incentivize employees to save for retirement.
College Savings Plans…This includes both investing for college in custodial minor accounts and tax qualified college savings plans such as the NEST 529 College Savings Plan of Nebraska.
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss.
Neither LPL Financial, nor its registered representatives, offer tax or legal advice. As with all matters of a tax or legal nature, you should consult with your tax or legal counsel for advice.
Prior to investing in a 529 Plan investors should consider whether the investor's or designated beneficiary's home state offers any state tax or other state benefits such as financial aid, scholarship funds, and protection from creditors that are only available for investments in such state's qualified tuition program. Withdrawals used for qualified expenses are federally tax free. Tax treatment at the state level may vary. Please consult with your tax advisor before investing.